Monday, February 2, 2015

Project 1 Reflection

In all honesty, project 1 was very successful for me.  Never before have I written a rough draft for an essay that I was working on.  I always began writing my essay and would correct my self as I went a long.  Also, the peer editing we did for project 1 was very insightful.  Having someone else look at my work and giving me ideas and corrections before handing it in is something I am going to try and be a part of more often.  For some reason, I enjoyed writing this essay a lot more than I would have expected.  Maybe it was the prompt, or maybe it was the fact that it was an argumentative essay. Regardless, I am embarrassed to say that I am in fact slightly looking forward to writing the new essay for project 2.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this project a lot more than others in the past as well! I agree, I think it had something to do with this open ended prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering you're college I feel like you looking forward to the next prompt is going to benefit you greatly

    ReplyDelete